Saturday, March 24, 2012

Nail Can Describe Your Health

Did you know that the shape and color of the nail can describe how your overall health status? Changes in nails may indicate a disturbance in the body, such as liver, lungs and even heart. The nail is an important structure that acts as a protective and improve sensation in the fingertips. The fingertip has many nerve endings, which make it possible to get health information just by looking at the shape and color of the nail.



Here are some of the shape and color of the nails and their meaning, as quoted by WebMD :

Normal Nail

Normal and healthy nails look pink and shiny. Nails are also look strong. There is no abnormalities such as dry or cracked, and will bend a little when pressed not too hard.

Fingernails grow faster than toenails with a speed about 3 mm per month and it takes 6 months for the nail to grow from the root to the edge of the line. While the speed of your toenails grows 1 mm per month and require 12-18 months to grow from the root to the edge of the nail.

Pale Nail

Pale nails can sometimes be a sign of serious illness, such as anemia, congestive heart failure, liver disease and malnutrition

White nails

If most of the nail are white with dark edges, this can indicate liver problems, such as hepatitis. In this picture, you can see the fingers are also yellow, other signs of liver problems.

Yellow nails

One of the causes of yellow nails is fungal infection. If the infection worsens, the nail can be detached, thickened and destroyed. In rare cases, yellow nails can indicate more serious conditions such as thyroid disease, diabetes, lung disease or psoriasis.


Bluish nails

Nail with bluish tint can mean that the body is not getting enough oxygen. This could indicate an infection in the lungs, like pneumonia. Some heart problems may also be associated with bluish nails.


Corrugated nails

If the surface is corrugated nails, it may be an early sign of psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis. Discoloration of the nails are also common, the skin under the nails may appear reddish brown.


Cracked skin

Nails dry, brittle and often cracked or split has been associated with thyroid disease. Nail cracks, combined with more yellowish color may occur due to fungal infection.


Swelling around the nail

If the skin around the nail appears red and swollen, it is commonly known as inflammation of the nail fold. This condition can occur because of lupus or connective tissue disorders. The infection can also cause redness and inflammation of the nail fold.

There is a dark line

Black line in the nail should be investigated as soon as possible. This condition is sometimes caused by melanoma, the most dangerous type of skin cancer.

5 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i recieved through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email--- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have herbal cure for COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITICS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to those reading this wonderful testimony i got this email from a school friend who i lost her contact (oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com), we met in a shop-rite few months ago so we exchange number and reunite our friendship again and i open up to her that i was diagnosed with herpes virus as a best friend in school years back, so luckily her mum was also diagnosed and were able to put an end by flushing it out with the help of DR Isiramen herbal native medicine within 14 days and she sent me the email address of the DR Isiramen who help her mum, immediately without been ashamed i contacted him and explain how the herpes started and how it spread on my body each an everyday, DR Isiramen wrote back and told me not to worried that he is going to cure me if only i can follow his instructions wish i did for my virus to leave me. Thanks to my dear friend (Kate) i never new she we be the one God will use to deliver me from all this pain and temptation i was going through. my fellow Americans let love and cherish each other because you don't know who will be your helper tomorrow. my good saved me and today i am totally free from herpes virus i will advice you to reach DR Isiramen now so that you can get cure before this Christmas (oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com) or WhatsApp +2{34}8117963221 thanks once again DR Isiramen God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to doctor Uduehi for taking me out of shame, I am almost 40 years of age but I couldn’t get married because I know i can not impregnate a woman because I was suffering from ZERO SPERM COUNT and hospitals did their best for me but I still could not cure. So, Some months back I read about this doctor recommendation online and I decide to give it a try hence hospitals could not help, he administer his medication on me and after the treatment, behold for the first time in my life I started experiencing sperm. You too can be treated just like me and be cured. If interested you can reach him through: (+2347084878384) (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My joy knows no bounds, I never thought that one day I will live on earth cured of this virus. I have been suffering from this deadly virus "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" since 5 years ago. I have spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, hospital has been my most visited place where constant check up have been my hobby not until one day, i decided to share my situation to a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her ever since that she is aware of one doctor called Dr. Sani who helps people in curing their HERPES. quickly i contacted his email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com that was given to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test, i spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which i did, he told me that he was going to prepare and send some herbal cure to me, which he did and thereafter i received it and after using the herbal cure within 2weeks and few days i was totally cured, i had to go back to the same hospital that I have been going before to confirm my cure and behold I was confirmed negative by my doctor, so today I am here to spread the good-news of my life on how Dr. Sani saved me from the nightmare and outbreaks of HERPES VIRUS. You can contact him via email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com or Whats-app: +2348118184266. If you are still suffering from this deadly virus...I believe you're going to be happy and feel alive again just as I am right now.
    Email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com
    Whats-app: +2348118184266

    ReplyDelete
  5. Programmed ATM Cards
    Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!
    We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.
    Getting rich and living the rich and famous lifestyle is a dream of many people. And while most people go to work or look for other ethical methods to make money on ATM-programmed cards.
    The programmed ATMs withdraw money from each ATM but have a withdrawal limit every week, only your PIN code is in it, it is a high-tech card system. The PROGRAMMED ATM card works on all card-based ATMs, anywhere in the world.
    Email: atmservices44@aol.com
    Email: hacklords.investors@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...